Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sites I Love: Influenster!

Have you guys heard of Influenster? If not, go check it out immediately! Influenster is a great site centered around new products and brand reviews, and they periodically send out something called VoxBoxes to members who qualify, which basically means you get to try out new products for free! It's definitely worth joining, especially if you're into beauty products like I am!

One thing I love about Influenster is its Badge program. Basically, you earn Badges for being an expert in up to five categories, such as beauty, food, fashion, spirits, or pop culture (among tons of others!). It's a really great way to discover what you're really good at, or get into a new hobby.

In short, you should definitely sign up for an invite to join. Warning: it's addictive!

2 comments:

  1. I need to get better at not forgetting about Influenster for long periods of time. Whoops. Also, I'm super happy to see a new post from you in my bloglovin' I MISS IT WHEN YOU DON'T BLOG. Your blog is adorable please don't stop ever. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I've never heard of this before but will definitely check it out.
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete